Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stella's Addiction: Product Review: Zaron Eyeliner Pencil in Black ...

This is the very first of my Zaron haul I tried and I’m happy with what I have found.

Black Velvet is a jet black eye liner. It has a smooth creamy texture that allows it to glide on without too much pressure, my favourite feature is how blendable it is. It works great as a base for a smokey eye or to cut a “crease”


Swatches...

Photobucket

Zaron pencils are black painted wood with the colour of the pencil at the bottom but for obvious reasons it's not obvious on this one.  Written in silver on the pencil is the brand name, shade & product name, bar code, list of ingredients, quantity and lifespan of the product which i find a rather busy but maybe that's just me.

Photobucket

The pencil retails for N750 (approx 3.5Euros) for 1g of product, placing it among the more affordable pencils; Sleek pencils retail between N629-N769. It’s a small pencil but for that price, it’s worth it. 1 down side is that the black tends to loose its intensity over the course of the day when worn on my waterline.

The brands website is still under construction so  I think you can only get these in store or from their distributors. Please refer to my previous post for details on the store.

Overview.

Affordable , smooth, great colour pay  off... a good deal if you ask me.


TTFN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment