Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chic with LaShic: Beauty Products: Maybelline Eye Studio Master ...


Beauty Products: Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Eyeliner in Midnight Master

WED 04/11/2012


After growing lazy with using my angled brush and pots of color to line my eyes, I decided to give into another eyeliner pencil. I remembered a magazine ad for a new eyeliner pencil by Maybelline that promised “pencil’s delivery plus cream’s intensity.” So I decided to pick it up at a nearby Kroger's.


Its other claim is that it is “created with the highest concentration of pigments for more intense eye drama,” and so far, it is pretty much true. It goes on without staggering across my upper and lower eyelids, and it's quite lovely to just grab it, twist it for more pencil, and go without the extra dipping and using my finger to wipe off excess color from my brush. As retro as it felt, eyeliner pots and brushes just can’t be a part of my everyday makeup routine anymore lol.


It comes in six colors, and its black color is called Midnight Master. My only hang up is that I wish that it came with a built in sharpener to keep the pencil at a point to make lining my eyes that much more precise. However, it’s an oil-free retractable cream eyeliner pencil, so I can’t complain too much.

LaShic Mondrell (Smiles =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment