Monday, April 23, 2012

Retrokitty presents...: Dead Icons: Hildegard Knef


I had a really great day and I hope you’re all doing well. Today’s look is more 60s inspired than the other two ones of this series. It is the Hildegard Knef look. I think this is an awesome look but it doesn’t really suit my eye shape. It looks better on people with big eyes and fuller lips. But still I love it.

The inspiration picture is here but this really was her signature look.


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Dark base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Barista)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Mid-tone grey eyeshadow
  • Peachy eyeshadow
  • Shimmery peachy eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner (as Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • False lashes (as Red Cherry lashes No. 101)
  • Optional: white eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Foundation
  • Peachy blush
  • Natural lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Mauve)
  • Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)

I hope you like this look. It may not be perfect but I like it and I think it’s very inspiring. :)

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam


Take care, bye!


If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment