Monday, April 9, 2012

for Cleopatra Makeup: should I use black liquid eyeliner? or pencil ...

Question by Cotton: for Cleopatra Makeup: should I use black liquid eyeliner? or pencil liner?
I’m going to a costume party, dressed up as cleopatra… I might dance a little and it might get warm because of all the people that are going to be there, so I was wondering… should I use LIQUID or PENCIL to line my eyes? Which wouldn’t stay on longer? Which is more liquely to stay on while dancing/sweating?

Thank you so much!

Best answer:

Answer by akaMaryn
The liquid will not only appear darker and more dramatic, but is more likely to stay in place when you perspire. Pencil, especially a kohl-containing one, will go on thinner, smudge and smear very easily, and can even start to melt if you get warm enough.

Give your answer to this question below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment