Monday, April 16, 2012

Dress Me » Lie with Eyeliner

© 2012 Miss. Michelle Ho aa642c0cb3c6392b3400ad9b1b7ec3ab

Girls, we all know our eyes can look quite different without eyeliner – like I always say, it is a magic wand – it changes the shape of our eyes drastically and dramatically.

I am a big fan of tight lining. Tight lining our eyes with pencil eyeliner can define our eyes and make it look bigger and more exotic.


Yet, have you ever tight lined your eyes, and soon enough it’s all smudged, even the waterproof eyeliners don’t work very well?

Q-tip ftw!

Here’s a little beauty secret…

In order to make the eyeliner lasts longer, I would use a Q-tip to dry my water lines first.

After applying the eyeliner, I would use an angle brush to pat on black eye shadow on the waterline.

The powder can absorb the moisture from the eyes and thus making the eyeliner stays longer!

When it comes to choosing pencil eyeliner, I love those with soft textures that won’t irritate my eyes till I tear up.

Urban decay’s 24/7 Glide-on Eye pencils are ahhh-mazing!

The pencil tip is very soft, good for the girls who are afraid to line their waterlines. Also, the colour is so intense that a gentle stroke can last long!

Plus, it comes with a range of colours, perfect for those who’re opting for fun and unconventional looks!

Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils are water-resistant – it works really well that I rarely need to wipe my under eye for smears!

SHOP THIS STORY
Urban decay’s 24/7 Glide-on Eye pencil ($160HKD)
-Currently, there is no Urban Decay stores in HK…but girls, we can always find a way to get what we want! Here’s a beauty website that offers FREE International Shipping

Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil ($180HKD)
LCX in Causeway Bay, Seibu in TST or Langham Place, Faces in Harbour City, Wing On in Nathan Road, New Town Plaza in Shatin…

Stay fabulous!
-Michelle Summer H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment