Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3 Ways to Use Giorgio Armani Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Antique ...


Don’t you just love it when you buy one product you can use in multiple ways?  I thought you might appreciate that (I know I sure do) which is why I wanted to tell you about the latest from Giorgio Armani’s Spring 2012 collection.  One of the items that got my attention was the Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in the shade Antique – a metallic gold that isn’t brassy or harsh.

Antique is creamy – without being too soft – and has the precision of a kohl.  It doesn’t smudge, wears for hours and doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes even when applied on the waterline.  It also does not come with a sharpener by the way.

I’ve been playing with this pencil for some time and these are my favorite ways to use it:

1.  As a true blue inner rim (waterline) liner.  Because Antique is waterproof, it lasts a decent amount of time in the waterline (and i have very watery, irritable eyes).  But don’t expect mega color.  This is not a bold gold rather, it leaves a wisp of metallic goddess-like sheen subtly brightening and opening the eye.

2.  Speaking of brightening, it also works wonders as an inner eye highlighter.  A few strokes along the tear duct and you’ll look like you’ve had a long nights slumber.

3. Giorgio Armani Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil isn’t just for the eye.  To plump your pout, try running a little on the outer edges of your upper lip focusing on the cupids bow. When the soft metallic shade hits the light, your lips are in focus!

Giorgio Armani Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Antique

I appreciate that Antique isn’t a brassy gold.  Instead, it’s a subtle metallic gold that isn’t in your face but has loads of impact.

Availability: Giorgio Armani counters (limited edition)
Price: $27/US

4/5 Smooches: One pencil with three uses…what’s not to smooch?!

Liz

©MyBeautyBlackBook.com All rights reserved. Your support of my Beauty Black Book is always appreciated so please do feel free to share a link back to this post. However, no part of this post (including any photos which I obsess over in a most ridiculous way) may be reproduced, tweeted or posted without my okay…okay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment