Monday, March 12, 2012

Wet 'n' Wild Olive Color Icon Eyeliner Pencil Review, Photos ...

Wet n Wild Pride Color Icon Palette Review, Photos, Swatches99 for 0.25 oz.) contains six eyeshadows–three matte eyeshadows and three shimmery eyeshadows. Though each side resembles each other in color, they are not quite the same. The first shade is a matte white, which while... Wet 'n' Wild Pride Eyeshadow Palette Wet n Wild Pride Color Icon Palette ($4.99 for 0.25 oz.) contains six eyeshadows–three matte eyeshadows and three shimmery eyeshadows. Though each side.

Wet n Wild Spring 2011 CollectionI don't have images yet, sorry, but I thought you might be excited to hear about the products coming out from Wet n Wild for Spring 2011 so I'll give you the deets now and update soonish with images. Good [...] I got the official release this morning for the Wet n Wild Spring 2011 Collection. I don't have images yet, sorry, but I thought you might be excited to hear about the products coming out from Wet n Wild.

Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeliner Pencil in BronzeWhen I'm sick of work I turn to whichever is more accessible at the moment. Right now I'm playing Scrabble on my iPad and writing a makeup review, so yeah, I'm feeling ace. Moving on!... What are your favorite ways to de-stress? Mine is tea (iced, hot, or with milk), shoes, makeup, and Scrabble. When I'm sick of work I turn to whichever is more accessible at the moment. Right now I'm.

Wet n Wild Dream Weavers Limited Edition Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Swatches, Photos & ReviewAttention Wet n Wild aficionados, lovers and obsessive collectors! There is a new limited edition collection coming out to stores soon called Dream Weavers which features six new Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios! The last time these came out I was one of those obsessive collectors. In fact, I turned... Attention Wet n Wild aficionados, lovers and obsessive collectors! There is a new limited edition collection coming out to stores soon called Dream Weavers which features six new Color Icon Eyeshadow

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipcolor Swatches, Photos & ReviewThey are made with hydrating skin care"Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine... Wet n Wild's Megalast Lipcolor Lipsticks come in twenty colors, all with a semi-matte creme formula. They are made with hydrating skin care"Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips,.

Lip Color Pencil Swatches: Urban Decay, Nars, & Sephora CollectionI went on a swatching mission to compare shades, formulas, and prices. If you're looking for a lip pencil that packs a color punch, check out the Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Pencil. The downside is that will set... Super-sized lip color pencils are a huge cosmetics trend right now. I went on a swatching mission to compare shades, formulas, and prices. If you're looking for a lip pencil that packs a color punch,.

Wet n Wild Dancing In The Clouds Color Icon Eye Shadow LookToday I've got Dancing In The Clouds, which is another of my favorite ones. The colors in this one are more subtle and a little more sheer,... We have reached the last of my looks from the new Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trios which are due to be released tomorrow (get your eagle eyes out!). Today I've got Dancing In The Clouds, which.

Wet n Wild Earth Looks Small From Down Here Color Icon Eye Shadow LookProducts used: I decided to use this trio as they have it listed in the palette. I used the bright green on lids and the darker... Good morning! Here is another look I did using mostly Wet n Wild products and specifically their upcoming Earth Look Small From Down Here Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio. Products used: I decided to.

Wet 'n' Wild Sweet as Candy Color Icon Eyeshadow TrioWet 'n' Wild Sweet as Candy Eyeshadow Trio my thoughts on the formula: Color Icon Eyeshadows are definitely some of the best eyeshadows you'll find in the drugstore, and this trio is well-pigmented, smooth to the touch, and the colors themselves performed well enough in a wear test, though... Wet 'n' Wild Sweet as Candy Eyeshadow Trio my thoughts on the formula: Color Icon Eyeshadows are definitely some of the best eyeshadows you'll find in the drugstore, and this trio is well-pigmented,

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil: Demolition, Perversion, Woodstock00 for 0.04 oz.): Demolition (matte deepest darkest brown), Perversion (matte blackest carbon black), and Woodstock (bright fuchsia pink with silver micro... Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Urban Decay will be adding three previously limited edition shades of 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils ($19.00 for 0.04 oz.): Demolition (matte deepest darkest brown),.

Summer Look with Wet 'n' WildAnother test look — Clarins Skin Illusion (the shade is too light but setting with Guerlain Les Violettes in #03 made it wearable for test purposes, at least), NYX Eyeshadow Base, Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Eyeshadow Palette, Physicians Formula Glow Pearls, and Guerlain Chant d'Aromes. Eyes: NYX... Another test look — Clarins Skin Illusion (the shade is too light but setting with Guerlain Les Violettes in #03 made it wearable for test purposes, at least), NYX Eyeshadow Base, Wet 'n' Wild Vanity

Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner Pencils Swatches, Photos & ReviewAlso I LOVE how long these are! They are much longer than your average liner which means more bang for your buck.... Wet n Wild's Color Icon Brow and Eye Liners are pretty darn good stuff! I have almost all of the fifteen colors (am missing Cool Green) and really like the payoff and color range. Also I LOVE how.

Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio Swatches and ReviewI've heard so much about these that my interest.

Review: Wet N Wild Lust Color Icon EyeshadowNext to neutral browns, my second favourite eyeshadow colours to wear are purples. I have green eyes so purples make them pop, so I had to get this palette. This palette has everything you need for a purple smoky eye. You have standard Color Icon style of three mattes on the left, and three shimmers on the right. They apply buttery soft, I find This is Part 2 of my.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios Spring 2011I've been really thrilled with all the things I've bought from them lately. The whole line being dirt cheap doesn't hurt, either. I really appreciate the fact that they're releasing fun/trendy/exciting colors with good quality at an unbelievably affordable price. I'm missing one in this picture. I.

Review: Wet N Wild Silent Treatment Icon EyeshadowWe don't have the 8 pans in Canada yet. We did get all the 3 pans, I haven't had much luck finding them, but Silent Treatment was the only one that I really "had" to have. If you haven't tried Wet N Wild shadows you really Silent Treatment is one of the newest 3 shadow palettes from Wet N Wild. We don't have the 8 pans in Canada yet. We did get all the 3 pans, I haven't had much luck finding them, but Silent Treatment was.

Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette Review, Photos, SwatchesThese mattes were much better than the ones found in the recently launched spring palettes–much... Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette The three matte finished shades are: a soft, barely-there beige, dirtied light-medium tan brown, and deep, dark brown with burgundy-red undertones.

Review: Wet N Wild Vanity Color Icon EyeshadowI know everyone loves these, but I am true to my MAC shadows and do not get as excited about eyeshadow as I do foundation. Plus these are like $7 in Canada, I know that's still cheap but you know, it adds up. In the US these are on sale all the time, but not here. And we never did get the limited edition holiday ones that everyone was raving about, I wish we did (edit.

REVIEW: Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes #736, #737, #738I ended up getting 3 of the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes, Maybelline Define-a-Brow Eyebrow Pencil, and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup. I... Hey Guys! I was just in the states yesterday and I picked up a few things from Walmart that I haven't been able to find here in Canada. I ended up getting 3 of the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow.

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection: 8 Color Palettes - THOUGHTS and SWATCHES...Have you heard? About the word? The bird is the word! Yes I'm a Family Guy fanatic...but anyhow...the real word is that Wet 'n' Wild has released 3 brand new Color Icon Eyeshadow palettes for 2011. What makes these so special? These feature 8.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Sugar Plum Fairy Palette Holiday 2010I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T POSTED THIS!!!! It's so pretty that it's worth posting, even if it is six months late... The Wet N Wild Sugar Plum Fairy Color Icon palette from Christmas '10. A gorgeous... I've been going through all my half-written draft posts and noticed this still in there... I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T POSTED THIS!!!! It's so pretty that it's worth posting, even if it is six months late.

Wet n Wild Bright Idea Color Icon Eye Shadow LookFirst up is Bright Idea, which is one of my favorites. Most of the items I used for this look are from Wet n Wild. I decided to use the shadows a little different than the... Howdy! I spent some time this weekend doing a bunch of looks from the upcoming Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trios. First up is Bright Idea, which is one of my favorites. Most of the items I used.

Wet 'n' Wild Dancing in the Clouds Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Swatches, Photos, Reviews99 for 0.17 oz.) contains a gilded gold, violet, and softened copper. It's decent, but where it disappoints, it really disappoints. At this price point, for two good... Wet 'n' Wild Dancing in the Clouds Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Wet 'n' Wild Dancing in the Clouds Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio ($2.99 for 0.17 oz.) contains a gilded gold, violet, and softened copper. It's.

REVIEW: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in "Midnight Cowboy"it's the next generation of 24/7 Pencils! Our Shadow Pencils deliver incredible color payout, but feel lightweight. The new fat shape allows you to cover large areas more quickly. Use the thin tip as eyeliner, or the side of the tip as a generous... "They're crease-proof, they're waterproof... it's the next generation of 24/7 Pencils! Our Shadow Pencils deliver incredible color payout, but feel lightweight. The new fat shape allows you to cover large.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Shimmer Singles for Spring 2012 Swatches & ReviewMost of these shadows are shimmery (hence the name) but two have a matte texture. All have great payoff and are really nice colors. Unplugged, Platinum, Trashed, Panther Unplugged is an icy... Wet n Wild has eight new Color Icon Shimmer Single Eyeshadows out and they are pretty goshdarn amazing. Most of these shadows are shimmery (hence the name) but two have a matte texture. All have great.

Wet n Wild Coloricon Shimmer Pencils Swatches & ReviewThese come in four shades: Black, Blue, Silver and Copper. They contain 40% glitter particles which definitely is a lot, but are they as creamy as they claim to be? Black,... Do you like a little glitter in your eyeliner? Then you might like the Wet n Wild Coloricon Shimmer Eye Liner Pencils. These come in four shades: Black, Blue, Silver and Copper. They contain 40%.

Wet n Wild Dream Weavers – Limited Edition Color Icon Eyeshadow TriosThese will be released July 15th for $2.99 each. I don't know about you, but I am especially excited to see those green/purple ones on the right and the bright one on the left!... Coming soon to a store near you for a limited time, Wet n Wild Dream Weavers Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios collection. These will be released July 15th for $2.99 each. I don't know about you, but I am.

Giorgio Armani #5 Copper Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Review, Photos, Swatches00 for 0.04 oz.) is described as it's named: "copper." It's a muted copper with a gold sheen. The only shade I could think of that was similar was tokidoki Unicorno, which is more like an orange-gold. theBalm Mischievous Marissa is a bit... Giorgio Armani #5 Copper Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil ($27.00 for 0.04 oz.) is described as it's named: "copper." It's a muted copper with a gold sheen. The only shade I could think of that was similar.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Duo Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil Setby the Muse on November 29, 2011 Just can't get enough of Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners? These cult favorites come in a variety of vibrant shades with a creamy, easy to apply formula is it any reason they are so popular? Haul 'em in two and three packs at a lower price with these new gift sets... by the Muse on November 29, 2011 Just can't get enough of Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners? These cult favorites come in a variety of vibrant shades with a creamy, easy to apply formula is it any reason they

Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Color Icon 8-pc Eyeshadow Palette Review and SwatchesWet N Wild Comfort Zone Color Icon Palette I'm sure all of you have seen the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Color Icon 8 Color Eyeshadow Palette everywhere by now, but I loved it so much I wanted to share! The set is described as an earth tone collection of colors and after seeing it swatched on... Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Color Icon Palette I'm sure all of you have seen the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Color Icon 8 Color Eyeshadow Palette everywhere by now, but I loved it so much I wanted to share! The

0 comments:

Post a Comment