Friday, March 9, 2012

Retrokitty presents...: Around the World: Asia


I will post another look today because I have a day off. :D I really wanted to upload this one today because I am really late again. So day off is just perfect. :D

This look is not as fancy as the other ones of the Around the World Series because I thought there should be something wearable, too. For me Asian make-up is always wearable and I think soft make-up just looks best on Asian girls. :) So I really hope you like this look.

I loooove this color of the Tarte Box, it is so pretty. I think I never really used it before but I love it. ^^ Ok, enough of me talking…


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Pink base (as the one of the Sleek I Divine Primer Palette)
  • Pink matt eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No.21)
  • Shimmery peach eyeshadow (as Tarte Jewelry Box No.5)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: outer corner false lashes
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Pink lipgloss (as Benefit lipgloss in Wild Child)

I feel like this look is a little boring. But I don’t know… ^^

Don’t forget those: http://twitter.com/#/BeautyChemCam and http://dailybooth.com/BeautyChemCam


Take care, bye!

If you wanna see a review about this product, feel free to click once.

Wanna know what that is: Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment