Saturday, March 10, 2012

Beautifymeeh: What's in My Everyday Makeup Bag?

Hey everyone!   I filmed my "What's in my Travel Makeup Bag" video back in December, so I decided to film my "What's in My Everyday Makeup Bag" video today!  I also love watching other beauty gurus makeup bag videos to see what things they carry around with them in their everyday cosmetic bags.  Hope you guys enjoy it and have a great weekend everyone! ♥


Makeup Bag - Laneige (Got as a free gift with purchase)


Inside my makeup bag :

Anna Sui Mirror
EOS Strawberry Lip Balm
Carmex Cherry Chapstick
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel "Sweet Pea"
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara in Extreme Black
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Estee Lauder Softsmudge Black Eyeliner Pencil
Bobbi Brown Concealer Stick #25 Warm Sand
Sponge Tip Applicator (samples at sephora)
Revlon Tweezer
Hair Tie
Bobbi Pins
Mac Ravishing Lipstick
Nars Eyeliner Pencil "London"
Too Faced "Cocoa Puff & Honey Pot" Eyeshadow
Enprani #2 Shine Silver (purchased at a cosmetic store in NY)
Neutrogena Face Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin
The Face Shop oil blotting sheets

★ TWITTER : http://www.twitter.com/beautifymeeh  @beautifymeeh


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment