Monday, March 26, 2012

NEW LOT SMOLDER BLACK MAC KOHL EYELINER PENCIL 10X ...

by micheal on March 26, 2012

HELLO & WELCOME TO MY COLLECTION’S AUCTION! What is included in this auction? Ten (10) pieces of black Kohl eyeliner pencil *SMOLDER* What is the condition of the item? Brand new without box. See pictures. I purchased them from a liquidator based in US. They sell in large quantity with some of them have defects. However, I didn’t find the defected part. That’s a good news to you. Please check the picture of the item before bidding. The shown pictures were taken from the actual items which means that you will receive exactly the same items. Regarding shipment, I will be using the standard mail with the tracking number. The shipment will take about 2 to 5 weeks in usual condition. I hope to get positive feedback for all transaction. Thus, if you have any problem, please contact me as I will help you out asap. Thank You Very Much……

Price $ 9.99

Click to view this item
on eBay

0 comments:

Post a Comment