Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Stepford Witch: Palladio Eye Liner Pencil


My first encounter with Palladio was when I tried their liquid eyeliner. If you've read that review, you'll know that I wasn't impressed. Still, one product won't stop me from trying others from the same brand.

Since their Eye Liner Pencil was on sale, I figured there wasn't much to lose. And so, I ended up with 4 shades - White, Midnight Blue, Black and Dark Brown.

The first time I used these pencils, I had to rub them against the back of my hand so that it would apply smooth. I also noticed that these were quite firm... I wish it were softer like Make Up For Ever's Aqua Eyes Liner. I prefer using softer ones on my eyelids because I don't want to add more damage by tugging on it.

Palladio's Eye Liner Pencils takes a few moments to set and it becomes smudge-resistant and are best used to line the water line - they stay on. On average, I still notice it on me after 3 hours. For a girl with really watery eyes, that's not bad at all!

left to right: Black, Dark Brown, White and Midnight Blue

So yeah, I actually like this product since most eyeliners don't stay put on my water line. It's something I like having around in my kit. And I think Palladio is starting to earn favor points from me since I tried another product which was okay and another which turned out to be a pleasant surprise. But that's for another time.

Has anyone else tried makeup from Palladio? What was it and did you like it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment