Wednesday, March 21, 2012

K Palette Pencil Eyeliner : Evonnz

K-Palette’s famous for their 1-Day Tattoo Eyeliners, and this time round – A twist-up pencil version!

Smudge test & Waterproof test with my other pencil liners – Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner and MSH EyesCream Gel Pencil Eyeliner.

I didn’t purposely rub it off with water (Who really does that when the eyeliner is on your eyes?! And one should be smart enough to run for shelter if it starts raining right? Haha.) but if you wanna do an emotional crying in the rain scene kind of thing, K-Palette’s 1 Day liner is for you. The other two had horrible smudges if you rubbed them with water.

The K-Palette pencil eyeliner lived up to it’s 1-day tattoo claim, and withstood all the conditions quite well – It is smudge proof, waterproof and pretty much stays on my lids the entire day. That being said, I wore no other make up on my lids, just the eyeliner – So I’m not sure if it holds well when it’s drawn over eyeshadow.

wearing freshlook illuminate dailies here

However, if you like to wing your eyeliner, this probably works better if you use it to draw over your existing eyeliner (i tend to do that sometimes over some of my liquid eyeliners) or skip this, and use a liquid liner (The K-Palette one of course!) alone instead. I am used to winging my eyeliner and this doesn’t create a line defined enough for my preference.

Still, it performs pretty well for me and I would recommend it for those who don’t usually wing their eyeliner!

It retails for S$19.90 in Singapore (Watsons) and for overseas purchasers, please head over to beautycarousel.com – they have loads of Japanese goodies which are not readily available to some countries!

K Palette is holding a contest on their Facebook Page! Like their facebook page if you haven’t – then simply upload a picture of your K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyepencil together with your makeup pouch at K-Palette’s Facebook Page, and tell them why you love their eyepencil! Most creative entry wins!

Contest ends 30 March 2012 (12pm, SGT).

0 comments:

Post a Comment