Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shop 'n Tell | FIVE ONE EIGHT

I’m introducing a new section to my blog… Shop ‘n Tell posts – some sort of a haul – where I share with you steals and good deals… things I found while shopping, things I would think might be of interest to you ;) Today its about MAKEUP! Sorry guys ;)

I was at Debenham’s – Souq Sharq last weekend when I spotted PUPA Makeup stand… I checked the packages they have, which reminded me so much of the ones in Sephora – complete makeup kits/sets for different looks: smoky, natural, luminous… anyways, the saleslady was super nice and helped me pick out a few (I know – I wasnt even shopping for makeup) but here is what I got:

The Smoky Eyes Kit which contains Multi-Purpose Eyeshadow Palette and Multi-Purpose Pencil Eye Liner. The box shows you the steps and its selling for KD7

I’ve used it once so far… and its okay! I wouldn’t label it as a “MUST HAVE”…

Moving on to the next item on the list; Luminys Kit! Dual use eye shadow and glitter eyeliner pencil!

I’ve tried it on a couple of times so far… the eye shadow can be used dry as it is or wet! The wet gives it a creamier richer texture, which I preferred! The dry one is too glittery for my taste! As for the glitter eyeliner pencil – hmmm I most probably will use it as a highlighter and for fun parties – Price tag? KD8 – I expected more of it

 The last item on the list today is their Natural Attitude Kit…

It contains a dusty rose shade eye shadow, natural pinkish shade lipstick, powder effect foundation, and a lip pencil…. all for KD9.750

Now this kit I would recommend for many reasons! The shades are so natural with a hint of dusty rose color…. I used the shadow as a blusher too!

The lipstick is just so cool! It slides open and it contains a mirror in the lid/cover

I hope you liked my new section of “Shop ‘n Tell” and I will surely come back with more to share ;) Let me know what you think :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment