Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pondering Beauty: Giorgio Armani Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil in ...

Armani Beauty has two limited edition waterproof pencil eyeliners out for spring, the shades Antique Gold and Copper. I didn't get a chance to sample Antique Gold but heard all the hype about Copper so I picked one up the soonest chance I could get.


Copper, as it turns out, is a metallic light peach meant to be applied to the inner corners of the eyes for a brightening effect. The buttery texture of the pencil makes it ideal for this purpose and I will attest to the waterproof claims. These absolutely do not budge when applied to any part of the eye area.

Strange but what this reminded me of was Guerlain's Cupidon Lip Pencil, the one meant for the cupid's bow. It's attractive and confusing at the same time. Once recommended a method of wearing it, you get an aha moment that makes you feel like snapping one up right away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment