Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tattoos and Heart Shaped Sunglasses: Eye liner pencil vs liquid ...

  • Hello, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Mine was lovely, we spent the day with my Mum and brother, eating too much, chatting and watch...

  • I thought I would share with you some of my experiences being a tattooed women.  Its a strange thing, now its winter, people forget I hav...

  • So yesterday I said wanted to try something different with my hair, so I have, and as a first attempt I am quite pleased. I put hair mo...

  • I have a horrible cold at the moment, coupled with running around at work like an idiot, it has completely knocked me off my feet. I hate...

  • I've been trying to work out how to tie a reasonable headscarf for a while now. My frustration had led me to believe that it was only achiev...

  • Hello, As you may or may not know, I have two stretched piercings, one in each ear and have been meaning to get some more adornments for ...

  • It seems appropriate with the London Tattoo Convention happening this weekend to write a post about my last tattoo. It is a peacock, down...

  • I'm having a strange day, feeling rather blah... and I think it probably shows in what I'm wearing.... The weather has definitely turne...

  • I have made a list of what I am going to focus on changing in 2012. I don't like to call it resolutions, I feel like it doesn't offer much f...

  • Since dying my hair last Tuesday I am trying to wash it every second day instead of everyday. It was the first time I have ever dyed my ha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment