Sunday, January 22, 2012

Glamour Girl Reviews: 30 Day Beauty Challenge: Day 1 - Favorite ...

I decided I would do the 30 Day Beauty Challenge. I think I have finally found a 30 day challenge I can actually do. The whole list can be viewed here. The first day's challenge, is my favorite eyeliner.

To me, spending a lot on eyeliner doesn't make much sense. All eyeliners are pretty much the same, and achieve the same thing. Maybe, I just haven't found a really great department store eyeliner yet.
So, my favorite eyeliners are by a very inexpensive brand, e.l.f.! They are only $1 each, so you really can't beat that.

I use liquid eyeliner on my top lid and below my eye I use an eyeliner pencil. My favorite liquid eyeliner is e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner and my favorite pencil is e.l.f. Essential Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil.

The shimmer doesn't really show up on the shimmer eyeliner pencil, at least it doesn't on the black one. So, I wouldn't get it for that. The really neat thing about this eyeliner is that the cap is also a pencil sharpener. It sharpens the pencil really well and is easy to use. It's also very convenient, it's right there on your eyeliner whenever you need it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment