Friday, January 6, 2012

Forever Glitter: MUA Eyeliners & Eyebrow Pencil

A while ago I bought an eyeliner pencil, eyebrow pencil and eyeliner pen from MUA.

Top to bottom; 

Left to right; 

Intense colour eyeliner in Rich Brown, eyebrow pencil in Brunette, extreme felt eyeliner in Black.

Intense colour eyeliner in Rich Brown - £1.00

This eyeliner is lovely, it is highly pigmented and also comes with a sharpener in the lid.

Eyebrow pencil in Brunette - £1.00

This pencil is quite dark and very pigmented so I have to use it really lightly. I don't really like the brush on the end, I prefer to use a rounded eyebrow wand to brush out my eyebrows after applying this.

Extreme felt eyeliner in Black - £2.00

This pen is easy to use and has a good colour pay off for the price. I like to use it across my top eyelashes and add a little flick at the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment